Our Client is building a team to work on Blockchain development for consumer personal banking services. They as seeking to develop financial solution that will provide consumers with an alternative to banks. As a back-end developer you will work to determine technology sets and design solutions to support the new products.
- Expert knowledge of Ethereum or RPC
- Familiarity with practices like TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation
- Experience across the Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working on the back-end development of Blockchain solutions
- Understanding of cryptocurrency wallets and ethereum tokens
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline
- Additional experience in software development including working in languages such as C++, Java, Python, Go, AngularJS, React, Node.js, Experss or JSON would be highly regarded
- Critical thinking and strong initiative
- Knowledge and excitement for disruptive technologies and Blockchain technology
Remuneration: $100-150k PA.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Neil Dundon https://www.linkedin.com/in/neildundon/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.