Our client aims to provide a complete tools for creating, maintaining, and fulfilling agreements via smart contracts. They are developing tools to make smart contracts accessible to all. With a rapidly expanding team they now need a Blockchain Developer to build further tools.
As a developer on this team you will work with a team of developers in an agile environment.
- Commercial development experience in a fast-paced agile development team
- Pre-existing knowledge and practical experience of DLT and blockchains (from a software development perspective
- A demonstrated capability to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Understanding of the architecture of solutions of Blockchain-powered applications
- Experience with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Hyperledger
- Experience software development and object-orientated design methodologies
- Skills and experience including HTML5, CSS/SCSS, JS, JSON, Task Managers, NodeJS, Cryptography and REST API
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to produce clear technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical discipline or a demonstrated track record in software development
If you have a passion for this exciting fast-growing industry and you’re a pro-active fast learner looking for the opportunity to launch your cryptocurrency career then we’d like to hear from you.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Neil Dundon https://www.linkedin.com/in/neildundon/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.