A venture capital fund focusing on Blockchain technologies.
80k dependent on experience.
Based in London, Berlin or Luxembourg.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create investment proposals and presentations
- Business development, you’ll be creating strong relationships with both old and new clients.
- Create recommendations for product offerings, valuations, merger and acquisitions and private equity transactions
- Create investment memoranda, management proposals and pitch documents.
- Keep up to date with current affairs, critical issues and relevant news
- Very good financial modelling skills
- Bachelors degree – Analyst
- 3+ years in a business/finance position, quantitive side preferably
- Good knowledge of deal structuring, ability to close deals
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Good at tracking assignments and tasks, works well in a busy environment
- Excellent research, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent with Excell/Word etc
- Able to work in a high pressure, team based, fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
Start Date: ASAP
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Zoe Williamson