Our client a global leader in Blockchain development is seeking a CTO for a new project. Your mission will be to design, develop, document, and deploy, across all layers of software development and meet necessary agreed milestones.
- Experience defining high level the IT services, infrastructure and security policies
- Ability to set standards
- Experience proposing development strategies
- Capability to design a common data architecture in the organisation
- Past experience building and leading an IT team
- Experience managing to budget
- Experience managing and selecting third party vendors
- Ability to demonstrate innovation in past projects
- Knowledge of new technologies, trends and their application to the cryptocurrency industry
- Experience with R&D, gamification, digital identity and data science
- Past commercial experience in the creation of new products and services
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a field of related software engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with popular technologies in machine learning / large data ecosystem
- Ability to collect data for a given problem, clean it, view it, extract features from it and choose the right type of learning algorithm
- Ability to learn quickly, understand and work with emerging new technologies.
Remuneration: $180K to $200K depending on experience.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Neil Dundon https://www.linkedin.com/in/neildundon/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.