Our client is merging technology and research to capture trading and investment opportunities in the cryptocurrency industry. They are seeking an experienced Data Analyst with a passion for cryptocurrency trading to join their team.
Joining the team as a data analyst, you will produce reports and insights from a variety of sources. You will develop, design and implement a data warehouse, which will serve become the single source of truth across the organisation. You will audit and analyse data from the clients products, public blockchains and other external sources to publish reports and visualations. This role will see you work with lead data analyst to assist in the design and implementation of a second-generation enterprise data warehouse.
- Experience in a similar role within the finance industry
- Deep level understanding of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Clear and concise communicator
- Experience with complex data analysis and database design using SQL
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation and manage key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, economics, or another quantitative disciple would be an advantage
- Programming experience in Pyton
- Experience with Looker or Tableau
Remuneration: $70K to $80K depending on experience.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Neil Dundon https://www.linkedin.com/in/neildundon/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.