Our client a leading fintech company is seeking a Lead Developer/Architect to join their team to develop next-gen Blockchain solutions. As a senior team member this opportunity will see you work with the technical team and management to make strategic decisions on the future direction of the project.
This role will suit a highly motivated individual who has excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. A confident leader and team player that collaborates with people from various teams in a dynamic organisation.
- A desire to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Experience developing requirements and architecture of solutions of Blockchain-powered applications
- Experience with software architecture design and development
- Experience leading and mentoring other developers and more junior staff
- Ability to communicate concepts to technical and non-technical staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical discipline or a demonstrated track record in software development
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Commercial experience in blockchain technology, encryption, or distributed peer-to-peer systems.
- Experience with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Hyperledger
- Experience software development and object-orientated design methodologies
- Skills and experience working in languages such as C++, Java, Python, Go, Angular, Node or JSON
- Excitement for and passion around disruption and technological change
- Enthusiasm and the interest to learn in an evolving environment
Remuneration: Package between $150 – $180K plus company benefits depending on experience.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Neil Dundon https://www.linkedin.com/in/neildundon/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.