Our client a global leader in cryptocurrency who is developing financial software and services is looking for a committed DevOps Security Engineer to join their rapidly growing development team. This role can be based on-site in the Singapore office or will suit someone wanting to work remotely.
- Experience with AWS, EC2, Docker
- Excellent development skills for building tools
- Experience conducting Pen-testing
- Extensive experience with Security Audits and Code Reviews
- Commercial experience in blockchain technology, encryption, or distributed peer-to-peer systems and advantage
- In-depth knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, and so on
- Understanding of cryptographic primitives and their underlying principles.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP
- Knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS
- Thorough understanding of Content Delivery Networks and their integration into applications
- Basic programming proficiency
- Active in the security community. Regularly attends meetups or conferences
Remuneration: Package between $120 – $150K plus company benefits depending on experience.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Neil Dundon https://www.linkedin.com/in/neildundon/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.