Our client is a leading consulting firm who is working on projects in the exciting area of cryptocurrency. This role will see you working across multiple industries including finance, government and utilities.
As a graduate programmer you will join an experience team of consultants and programmers to build new applications. Working in an agile environment you will be guided and mentored by more senior team developer. You will learn the practices and principles required to launch your career in this exciting industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline
- Demonstrable experience in software development including any of the following languages such as C++, Java, Python, Go, AngularJS, React, Node.js, Experss or JSON
- Experience working with large dataset
- Critical thinking and strong initiative
- Blockchain experience is not a requirement however you will need to demonstrate you are a self-starter with a passion for advanced technology
- Knowledge and excitement for disruptive technologies and Blockchain technology
Remuneration: Package between $50 – $60K.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Neil Dundon https://www.linkedin.com/in/neildundon/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.