Our client is blockchain startup with a vision to make a great impact by helping people in need through a decentralized technology. They are looking for you with a great passion for crypto, with a desire to make a difference with the help of decentralization. They are happy with you working remotely from anywhere on the east coast of Australia, but preferably in the Sydney Region.
As a lead blockchain developer, you will have a wide understanding of blockchain technology and a genuine developer background. Your interest in the cryptocurrency industry is just as important as your developing skills. You will report straight to the CEO and have a great flexibility to implement creative ideas. You will set up the blockchain for the company, come with ideas of how to be able to manage a big amount of small, quick payments. You will be overlooking the development of the hardware wallets, the website, etc.
Required of you:
- You need to be passionate about the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry and have a wide understanding in the field.
- You know various alternatives of how to set up a genesis block.
- You have a fundamental understanding of mining and mining algorithms
- You will be able to overlook the development of hardware wallets for IOS and Android.
- You will be able to manage the companies web development.
- A masters degree in computer science or related field is beneficial.
What you get: $120,000 – $180,000 P.A negotiable depending on experience
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Isak Westerberg https://www.linkedin.com/in/isak-westerberg-029676104/
Cryptorecruit is the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Solidity, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.