The company is based out of Singapore and is a leader in payment solutions via the blockchain and a heavy weight in the cryptocurrency space. With a big focus on its culture and core values. The company believes that everything is possible, and expect ownership to be taken across the company whilst acknowledging that success comes with a realistic course. Culturally they are very focused on creating a fun environment whilst maintaining high standards and remaining humble.
It’s a well-funded company with a great eco system in the blockchain.
Looking to hire an experienced full-stack developer who is based in Sydney (PR or Visa Holder). Past experience and the right tech-stack is important, but it is more essential that people understand blockchain and are excited with the prospects that are aligned with the technology.
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Ethereum smart contracts, bitcoin-based scripting language, blockchain, machine learning, graph algorithms, data integration, distributed algorithms
- Together with a team of research scientists and research engineers, carry out innovative, impactful research of strategic importance relevant to the operation of the company
- Researching, designing and developing applications on top or within blockchains
- Building efficient, readable and well-tested code
- Development PoC’s (Proof of Concepts) and MVP’s (Minimal Viable Product)
- Be results driven & professional
- Motivated to try something new or unconventional
- Ability to work autonomously and creatively
- Evaluating and summarising research outcome quickly and concisely
Remuneration: Base package 130k-150k with potential to earn bonus’s in cryptocurrency.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Anthony Kaplan https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-kaplan-68544733/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.