Our client is global leading in the cryptocurrency and bitcoin industry and they are now looking for a passionate blockchain developer to join their team. Working in an agile environment you will be developing prototype through to MVP. As an integral member of a dynamic passionate team you will gain the benefits of joining at the earliest stage of the journey.
- Hand’s on experience with Solidity and/or Blockchain technologies
- Experience software development and object-orientated design methodologies
- Experience working with cryptographic programming and protocols
- Skills and experience working in languages such as C++, Java, Python, Go, Angular, Node or JSON
- Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Bitcoin 2.0 and Blockchain technologies
- Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies (PoS, Paxos, RAFT, etc)
- If you have a passion for this exciting fast-growing industry and you’re a pro-active fast learner looking for the opportunity to launch your crytocurrency career then we’d like to hear from you.
Remuneration: Package between 60 – 80K(UK Pounds) plus company benefits depending on experience
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Neil Dundon https://www.linkedin.com/in/neildundon/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.