Our Client industry leading Tier 1 consultancy is seeking an experienced IT Contract Manager with experience of Cryptocurrencies to assist with the newly established Strategic Procurement Function.
This is a 6 month contract starting as soon as possible. The IT Contract Manager will manage the end to end procurement lifecycle for assigned cryptocurrency portfolios. You will be accountable for developing management of commercial strategic relationships with those parties who supply IT products and services, ensuring that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with extensive experience in IT contract management and procurement
- Understanding and significant experience with Ethereum and smart contracts
- Experience in a technical leadership/authority role
- Great communicator, both written and orally
- Ability to negotiate pricing, contracts and vendors
- Project management
- Understanding of the commercials and how they relate in different regions
- Managing to KPI’s and deliverables on Smart Contracts
- Experience leading, developing and coordinating contractual agreements with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in contract management within a service based environment
- In depth understanding of relevant regulatory and legislative issues
- Experience consulting on risk management
Remuneration: $750 – $800 per day depending on experience.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Neil Dundon https://www.linkedin.com/in/neildundon/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.