The company is a cutting edge cryptocurrency and blockchain technology company and are committed to transforming an entire industry.
They are an excellent team, fun, friendly and are now expanding and are keen to welcome new talent into their company.
This role is based in Sydney.
- Carry out independent research for forecasting
- Own research and experience is desirable, run experiments to explain and evaluate data sets and models and new features.
- Collaborate with our programmers to research models and pipeline into a production ready Saas Platform.
- You would use your machine learning experience so our own system can learn and clean the data itself. Happy to work with pools of raw data provided by our clients and customers.
- Work with other Data Experts and Engineers to develop our in-house data science library and pipeline. API told are essential and you will have a large amount of input from an early stage.
- A degree in related discipline e.g. mathematics, economics, computer science etc.
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience.
- Experience in applying statistical or machine learning approaches to data analysis
- Data mining and modelling experience using mainstream methodologies
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal are essential
- Must be able to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- Blockchain experience desirable but not necessary
Salary: $100-150k + equity/tokens – dependent on experience and negotiable.
Start date: As soon as possible.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Omar Hannoun https://www.linkedin.com/in/omar-hannoun-b25b2ba1/
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.