Our client is a disruptive fin tech business looking to revolutionise consumer finance with the development of simple tools for storing and using money. They will enable anyone worldwide to transfer money easily and securely. In this role you will join a team of developers and be responsible for building and deploying secure, production-scale services for consumer facing products.
- Interest in building large-scale, distributed systems
- Extensive object-oriented design and programming experience
- Be a seasoned troubleshooter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Ethereum smart contract
- A demonstrated capability to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce clear technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical discipline or a demonstrated track record in software development
If you have a passion for this exciting fast-growing industry and you’re a pro-active fast learner looking for the opportunity to launch your cryptocurrency career then we’d like to hear from you.
Remuneration : $120 to $150K and excellent company benefits
To hear more about this role you can :
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a connection request on Linkedin to Neil Dundon
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.