Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
Our client is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to lead and direct the fiscal functions of the company in accordance with GAAP issued by the FASB, SEC and other regulatory and advisory organizations in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the cryptocurrency/blockchain and finance industries.
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community.
Duties and Responsibilities
● You’ll plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate our company’s
fiscal functions and performance.
● Participate directly in the development of the company’s plans and programs as
a senior executive.
● Evaluate and advise on the impact of our long-range planning, introducing new
programs and strategies as well as regulatory actions as needed.
● Develop credibility for the company, company’s products, exchange and
blockchain by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial
reports and financial trends.
● Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to all levels in the company
within the financial disciple.
● Improve budgeting process via educating management and executives on
financial issues impacting their budgets.
● Optimizing the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate
appropriate strategies to enhance cash position and FOREX issues.
● You’ll have a master’s degree in accounting, finance or business.
● Solid understanding of cryptography, crypto-economics, blockchain
technologies and smart contracts scripting.
● Advanced analytical abilities including identification of unconventional trends
and emerging technologies.
● Strong abilities to aggregate information from a variety of sources including
technical repositories and anecdotal feedback from teams then able to draw
educated conclusions from incomplete information.
● Able to explain extremely complex concepts in simple terms to a non-technical
● Highly adaptable in fast-moving environments and maintaining accountability to
the team and other reports.
● Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Key Traits We’re Looking For
● Competitive Salary
● Awesome bonus
● 20 days annual leave
● 8 days personal leave
● 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life insurance
● 401(k) and FSA
● Gym on site, accessible 24/7
● Loads more!
To hear more about this role you can email – email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.