Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
Our client is looking for Network Security Lead who will be responsible for overseeing the building, implementing and operationally supporting network security efforts
throughout our network. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for security and innovation, who will research and develop new solutions to help protect our
infrastructure and our users. You should thrive on finding security issues and
eradicating them as well as a desire to make life hard for the bad guys. With focuses
that range from large scale DDoS, security tool development, defence against internal and external attacks there’s lots of room to push your skill set further.
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Implementation and evolution of network access controls.
● Iterate network security posture to better protect against attacks and detect new
● Lead network efforts to mitigate and investigate security incidents.
● Develop automation and utilize frameworks to scale both protection and
● Evaluate and test new vendor and in house network initiatives for security issue.
● Mentor and evangelize security practices through cross functional work with
engineering teams throughout the company.
● Keep the company safe through active operation and defense of critical network
● You’ll need at least a Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, management
information systems, computer science, or another related business field.
● Network Engineering background with emphasis in offensive/defensive security,
systems engineering, or software development
● Troubleshooting production and/or corporate network security issues. Including
knowledge of BGP, TCP/IP and other layer 2 and layer 3 protocols/technologies.
● Demonstrated experience researching, building and implementing defensive
security systems that are used against internal and external attack vectors.
● Understanding of Python, Perl or other programming languages coupled with
the ability to apply that to security tool development, automation and overall
programmatic solutions that will be used to defend our infrastructure.
● Work effectively with clients and external stakeholders.
● Provide leadership, vision and motivate team.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Exceptional leadership skills in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● A solid understanding of IT and technology and the benefits it can provide.
● Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Key Traits We’re Looking For
- Network security
- Platform API security
- Practical security
● Competitive Salary
● Awesome bonus
● 20 days annual leave
● 8 days personal leave
● 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life insurance
● 401(k) and FSA
● Gym on site, accessible 24/7
● Loads more!
To hear more about this role you can email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.