We’re an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
We’re looking for a Chief Community Officer who will be responsible in the creation of
strategies and implementing said strategies to create long-lasting impact among early adopters, evangelists and influencers in the cryptocurrency and society.
Reporting directly to the COO, you’ll be developing and leading the community team ensuring a healthy and vibrant community is supported with information on the company, company products and our desire to make a positive change in the industry.
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community.
Duties and Responsibilities
● You’ll be building and executing a social media strategy through competitive
research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience
identification. These community guidelines will build a reputation for the
company and company products within the community and society as a whole.
● Identify and execute against content marketing campaigns, press and
● Craft compelling positioning and messaging narratives across a wide range of
channels and matching the message to the medium chosen.
● Draft community moderation policies and moderate all user-generated content
accordingly for each community.
● Grow user base, grow developer base.
● Plan and manage influencer and early adopter events, meetups, conferences
and possibly hackathons to create brand champions and evangelists.
● You’ll need to stay on top of the blockchain market, competitors and industry
● Look after and set the direction for the community liaisons and customer service
● You’ll need at least a Master’s degree in communication or marketing.
● At least 5 years experience in community management, marketing and/or
strategy/business development in a senior role.
● Must have excellent verbal, written and listening skills and be able to
communicate effectively to multiple audiences with varying levels of
understanding of finance, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies in order
to be able to respond and answer queries.
● Proven skills to take initiate and build strong, productive relationships with
individuals at all levels in an organization as well as creating significant
evangelists via early adopters in technology.
● Excellent social and networking skills with the ability to influence, persuade and
● Excellent abilities creating content that drives engagement and lead generation.
● Significant experience planning and hosting in-person events and meetups that
support the main business strategy and hit significant strategic goals.
● Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Key Traits We’re Looking For
- Communications Platform (dev relationships)
- User growth
- Economics Platform (end user relationships)
- Evangelist Public relations/PR
● Competitive Salary
● Awesome bonus
● 20 days annual leave
● 8 days personal leave
● 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life insurance
● 401(k) and FSA
● Gym on site, accessible 24/7
● Loads more!
To hear more about this role you can email – email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.