Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
They are looking for a Chief Security Officer who will look after information security
assurance, including creating security policies and conducting vulnerability
assessments across the company’s products, services and infrastructure. Reporting to
the Chief Risk Officer, you’ll also be involved in handling security engineering and
operations, including the review of the design on the network and security network
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Responsible for information security assurance including creating security
policies and conducting vulnerability assessments.
● Handling security engineering and operations, including the design of the
network and security network operation.
● Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive information security
and risk management program for the company, blockchain, network and
● Provide strategic risk guidance for the product and engineering design teams,
including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
● Liaise with the company’s team and external developers to ensure alignment
between the security and development practices.
● You’ll need a Bachelor’s of information security, computer science or related
● 10+ years proven track record of progressive experience in network and
information security and risk management with at least 3 years in a senior
● Certification as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP).
● Relevant experience managing security for companies that leverage cloud
technologies such as AWS.
● Significant experience working in the payment/financial industry with senior
understanding of regulatory frameworks such as IOS, SOX, GDPR, PII, PCI, etc.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and
collaborative skills and the ability to communicate security and risk-related
concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
● Passion for blockchain, smart contracts, technology and building innovations
that make a positive change.
● Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Key Traits We’re Looking For
- Practical security
- Computer science/security
● Competitive Salary
● Awesome bonus
● 20 days annual leave
● 8 days personal leave
● 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life insurance
● 401(k) and FSA
● Gym on site, accessible 24/7
● Loads more!
To hear more about this role you can email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.