Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
They are looking for a Project Manager who will support multiple team leads and oversee specific cross-team projects. The projects are envisioned to span across offices, time zones and countries, and this position will need to ensure that all stakeholders and task owners are coordinated on the progress and deadline of the project.
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Support partners internally across multiple teams on a variety of issues or
questions as they arise.
● Support community development and communication of projects.
● Manage product roadmap development and iteration on strategic direction of
● Complete regular check-ins with partners
● Identify key lessons learned, communicate constructive feedback to portfolio
teams and work to build scalable processes and solutions that can be
re-deployed across multiple teams.
● Support company operations including organizational processes, culture,
regulation, finance, accounting, payroll, presentations, documentation and
● Ensure timely project completion.
● Define sprint velocity and report on sprint velocity
● Make sure that task status of projects are correct on daily basis. Follow-up with
engineers and other team members to ensure that tasks are updated in
● Management of working environment including office, logistics, scheduling.
● An MBA would be preferred.
● Certified Project Management Professional from PMI would be preferred.
● A technical base in software development or exceptional math and game-theory
skills are considered a distinct advantage.
● Must have experience in Agile/Scrum and running stand-ups.
● Must have experience in working with engineering teams and managing
● Outstanding problem solver.
● Adept at collecting and analyzing information and implementing actions with a
view to meet agreed on goals.
● Strong experience in project management or product management role with
leadership experience needed.
● Strong understanding and passion for blockchain technology and decentralized
● Passion for blockchain, smart contracts, technology and building innovations
that make a positive change.
● Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Key Traits We’re Looking For
- Platform (fast HQ product push))
- Computer Science
- Project management
● Competitive Salary
● Awesome bonus
● 20 days annual leave
● 8 days personal leave
● 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life insurance
● 401(k) and FSA
● Gym on site, accessible 24/7
● Loads more!
To hear more about this role you can email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.