A successfully funded ICO in the EU is bulding a Blockchain lab to create the next generation blockchain protocol that can power millions of transactions per day on a global scale. This project is looking to build out its team and lay the foundations for a world-class platform able to support the biggest players in E-commerce.
You are a Blockchain engineer who has developed expertise with Blockchain and Smart Contracts through both education and real-world projects. You are not only excited about new unproven technologies but, with a strong background, you can demonstrate success with either R&D and discovery or finding innovative ways to deliver successful outcomes with Blockchain projects not just for a lab environment but for commercial applications.
- The project involves a full range of software engineering and software development
- E-commerce and smart contracts with both Blockchain software and hardware
- Build a world-class platform business that Amazon and eBay will use
- English speaker
- 5+ years of experience with multiple languages, including Go, C++, Java, Python
- Experience in working with cryptographic protocols
- Experience with blockchain technology development, including Solidity, Truffle, Web3, and Geth Go-client
- Knowledge of common consensus algorithms (e.g. Paxos, Raft, Tangeroa, PBFT, RBFT, BFTsmart etc)
- Ability to provide technical leadership on blockchain technologies
- Ability to show published articles on blockchain research
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Desire to launch and Distributed Ledger Research Laboratory in partnership with academy institutions
$135K US based on experience and knowledge
Token bonuses on top of salary as additional performance reward
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email – email@example.com
2. Send a connection request on Linkedin to Rick Speciale
Cryptorecruit is the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Solidity, frontend, and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.