Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
They are looking for a Director of People Ops to lead and manage our HR, payroll,
benefits, global mobility and on-boarding. These key areas within the team
must scale and grow as we evolve our processes and systems to deliver an
exceptional end user experience for our community through an employee’s time with
us. You will be accountable for delivering an excellent employee experience to our
people, managing key operations and processes for our team.
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Lead and manage our people operations, responsible for onboarding, employee
relations, benefits, payroll and global mobility.
● Oversee transformation and change management initiatives.
● Evolve and influence the overall people operations strategy and influence global
people operations model and strategies.
● Lead global project work to enhance our employees’ experience and processing
through their employment, including process and procedure improvements,
automation, data and analysis.
● Deliver efficiencies to the business.
● Measure success and build a metrics-driven service for all employees,
upholding our company vision.
● Drive implementation of operational dashboards outlining current performance
and improvement opportunities.
● A minimum of 7 years’ experience in people operations with thorough
understanding of customer service tools, systems and processes. Able to
handle critical situations with ease. Previous Director of People Operations or
similar titleholders preferred.
● Demonstrated excellence in strategic thought leadership, stakeholder
management, change management and collaborate effectively across the
organization and global teams.
● Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
● Passion for blockchain, smart contracts, technology and building innovations
that make a positive change to uphold our vision.
BUSINESS – DIRECTOR OF PEOPLE OPERATIONS
● Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
● Bachelor’s degree in human resources, management, operations preferred.
Key Traits We’re Looking For
- Bank relationships
- Financial (stock/trading)
- Platform (dev/community
- Evangelist Government relationships)
- User growth
- Financial (stock/trading)
● Competitive Salary
● Awesome bonus
● 20 days annual leave
● 8 days personal leave
● 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life insurance
● 401(k) and FSA
● Gym on site, accessible 24/7
● Loads more!
To hear more about this role you can email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.