Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
They are looking for a Customer Service Lead who create the foundation and framework for building out a world-class global support team, owning all support metrics and creating scalable systems, serving as an escalation point for critical issue support. You’ll be working closely with our Product Team and Engineering Teams to have detailed knowledge of our constantly evolving products and ensure that user feedback flows to the appropriate team leads to fuel improvement and innovations. You’ll be leading the development and optimization of our user feedback programs. You’ll also be working closely and leading the customer service team by coordinating launch plans, contribute to communications and monitoring and analyzing our user feedback to ensure a great user experience.
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community.
Duties and Responsibilities
● You will be developing a comprehensive user support experience and strategy
for both new and existing products, leading your cross functional teams to
execute against recommended plans.
● You will be managing a diverse team across multiple locations to provide
world-class support to our global community.
● You will engage and partner with key decision makers to communicate and
realize support goals.
● You will maintain a pulse on user feedback, providing a prompt and proper
resolution of technical challenges and providing meaningful feedback to product
and engineering teams to improve the user experience.
● You will organize and manage a team of globally-located customer service
technicians that will provide superior customer support.
● Serve as the escalation point for support questions and requests from our
community and developers.
● A BSc in Computer Science or related field is preferred. Equivalent work
experience and certifications required.
● Adept with multiple operating systems including Windows, OSX.
● Expert with network protocols and technologies, including firewalls, switches,
routers, NTP, DNS, TCP, UDP, DHCP, packet sniffing tools, etc.
● Experience in providing excellent communication both cross-functionality and to
senior level stakeholders.
● Significant experience building, managing and motivating teams located across
multiple locations worldwide.
● Experience working with technical team members across product and
● Ability to work independently on project deliverables in a fast-paced ambiguous
environment with proven success in project management, execution and
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to write clear instructional documentation and convey highly technical
ideas in terms that regular users can understand and be able to communicate
such solutions well for a wide audience.
● Must have a motivated, self-starting personality that is able to work
independently while maintaining patience with constant interruptions and
Key Traits We’re Looking For
- Software development
- Agile Product support
- Customer support
- Problem Solving
- Remote management
● Competitive Salary
● Awesome bonus
● 20 days annual leave
● 8 days personal leave
● 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life insurance
● 401(k) and FSA
● Gym on site, accessible 24/7
● Loads more!
To hear more about this role you can email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.