Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
They are looking for a Chief of Staff who will be working closely with the CEO and the
Executive Team to help them grow, scale and run the business effectively. IN this role, you’ll help manage the business through three primary functions: project and
management development, business insights and analytics and strategic analysis and
communications. You’ll be collaborating cross-functionally to develop and manage
resource plans, enabling the teams to execute and innovate at high speed and high
quality. You’ll also serve as a critical partner for senior leaders on ad-hoc projects
ranging from business decision support to working with external partners. Finally, you’ll be serving as a program manager for key projects, driving both the strategic vision and project execution forward.
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Develop a KPI dashboard and competitive insights for use by the executive
team and board to manage the business.
● Establish and lead operating processes and tools for effectively managing the
organization, including actively tracking key trends in lagging/leading metrics
and user demands.
● Provide insightful and relevant data-driven strategic recommendations to
leadership. You’ll be communicating these findings from initiatives to
management, the broader organization and in some areas, the community as a
● Partner closely with other functions relevant to the team, including Product,
Technology, Community, Business, Finance, Legal and Operations. Using
cross-functional knowledge to seek to understand issues, trends and
perspectives that will or may influence the business and our community.
● Drive the Executive team towards clear, efficient and accountable decision
making. Distill and cascade core tenants of our strategy for board, leadership
and other internal and external stakeholders.
● You’ll need to stay on top of the blockchain market, competitors and industry
● You’ll need at least a Bachelor’s degree however an MBA and graduate degree
within technology would be preferred.
● At least 10 years of experience in strategy, stakeholder and project
● Strong experience in finance, strategy and management consulting.
● Experience working with game developers, app developers and studios or
platforms that have fast product pushes and maintain high quality.
● Experience partnering effectively with cross-functional teams or projects.
● Experience working with external c-level partners and an understanding of
consumer products, exchanges and platforms within finance.
● Ability to work across multiple functions including sales, communications,
finance and having experience and knowledge within product, engineering,
marketing, legal, HR and operations.
● Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionality with all levels
of management with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
● Effective program management skills with demonstrated abilities to lead
complex strategic and operational initiatives.
● Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Key Measurements of the CoS’s Success
● Users # / MAU (and passed KYC/AML)
● Hiring speed
● Product delivery speed/quality
● Product/service response speed
○ Ease of use for user-experience.
● Financial profitability (both in USD and cryptocurrency)
● Customer service speed and rating
● Ratio of positive/negative media coverage
Key Traits We’re Looking For
- Agile/scrum Finance Product (UX) and user growth
- Chief of staff direct title People skill (director of staff)
- Product management
- Computer science Platform (fast HQ product pushes globally)
- Project management
● Competitive Salary
● Awesome bonus
● 20 days annual leave
● 8 days personal leave
● 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life insurance
● 401(k) and FSA
● Gym on site, accessible 24/7
● Loads more!
To hear more about this role you can email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.