Our client is Investigating the challenges and limitations of cryptocurrencies and proposing solutions. They are looking for a Solidity Developer to join their growing team located in Melbourne. The client seeks an experienced Developer, who can create advanced smart contracts for Ethereum using the Solidity language. You will be working with a team of talented developers on a decentralized exchange platform and have the opportunity to build state-of-the-art technology.
The ideal candidate someone who is driven and passionate when it comes to coding and recognizes both the growth and impact you can have as well as the hard work and attitude required to be successful.
- A solid understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger protocols and smart contract scripting languages (e.g. Solidity).
- Demonstrated understanding of Solidity (through commercial products, audited contracts or contributions to open source projects – evidence is necessary)
- Enthusiastic about Ethereum and blockchain technology.
- Ability to work in a team that values high collaboration and transparency
- Be able to think outside of the box and create great solutions to new and unsolved problems as they arise.
If you have a passion for this exciting fast-growing industry and you’re a pro-active fast learner looking for the opportunity to launch your cryptocurrency career then we’d like to hear from you.
Remuneration : 120-150k depending on experience
To hear more about this role you can :
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on Linkedin to Ryan Wyllie
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Solidity, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.