A dynamic Blockchain B2C company based in Australia with excellent business culture and passion for excellence.
Competitive remuneration based on experience.
The role can be based anywhere in the world because we truly believe in decentralisation!!
However, if you want to relocate or are already in Melbourne, we have some great additional incentives for you:
- Standing desks
- Flexible working environment
- Paid trip to conferences
- Full private health and medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Social club (table tennis, pool, games, etc.)
- Annual company trip
- You will be an experienced Blockchain Developer with great attention to detail who always aim for breakthrough innovation and strong unit testing culture.
- You will have a solid understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- You will possess working experience with web3, solidity and truffle and open zeppelin frameworks.
- Your understanding about IPFS and uPort will be a bonus.
Start Date: Early January 2018.
To hear more about this role, you can:
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Carlos Gomez, CPA MBA https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosrgomezo/
CryptoRecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.