As Senior Software/Blockchain Engineer you will work alongside an existing team of Blockchain engineers, distributed systems engineers, financial analysts and management team to carry out innovative, impactful implementation relevant to the operation of the platform. You will be involved in distributed system / blockchain scalability solutions, algorithm and code efficiency and quality, and blockchain system integrations into third party (web) platforms.
- A deep understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger protocols
- Significant experience with smart contracts, in particular Solidity. Experience with Viper or alternatives a plus.
- Experience with setting up reliable blockchain infrastructure.
- Cryptoeconomics and mechanism (game theoretic) design
- Agent-based financial modelling & design
- White Paper authoring
- Knowledge in general system design and architecture
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in either Finance, Mathematics or Economics would be very beneficial to the role.
- Ability to work in a team that values high collaboration and transparency
- Be able to think outside of the box and create great solutions to new and unsolved problems as they arise.
Position: Senior Blockchain Engineer – Ethereum.
Location: Sydney preferred. Remote considered.
Salary: Excellent salary range depending on experience. Paid in Crypto or fiat.
- Sydney: AUD$150K-$200K