Our Client provides a digital wallet and platform for merchants and consumers to transact with new digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. With cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin now widely used as alternative currency they are building services for consumers to manage their currencies.
As the team grows they require a Customer Service Manager to manage the service desk and client enquires.
- Deep level understanding of Cryptocurrency
- Manage, hire and train service desk to provide
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Develop, analyse and report Monthly KPIs.
- Develop action plans to continue to exceed minimum KPIs
- Prior experience managing on-site Service Desk and Desktop Engineers at an enterprise multi-office scale
- Ability to communicate with customers both a technical and non-technical level
- Proven ability to find solutions and diffuse difficult situations with customers
- Identify trends and problems and work with clients to create a roadmap for resolutions
- History of exceeding KPIs and managing teams
- Ability to both forecast staffing and required skill sets as well as create cross-training plans to ensure the continuity of support
- Ability to create easy to digest documentation for customer service reps
Remuneration: $80K to $100K depending on experience
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Neil Dundon https://www.linkedin.com/in/neildundon/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.