Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
They are looking for a rare Chief Operating Officer that understands the demanding nature of a global platform which demands a myriad of product updates happening rapidly focusing on speed and quality to ensure the product pushes result in increased positive user experiences for developer partners and platform community members. Utilizing your platform design, development and growth experience, you’ll be responsible for the day to day operation of the company with an executive team of experts reporting to them. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be developing the strategic and operational frameworks necessary to grow and support the business goals while challenged with exciting growth and opportunities to be an industry leader.
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology
poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within
the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
Our Client believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community.
Duties and Responsibilities
● You’ll provide the daily leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure
that the company has the proper operational controls, training, support,
reporting procedures and people systems in place to grow and ensure
● You’ll be responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes
and people internal and external.
● You’ll provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition
of the company to the CEO and the Board.
● You’ll spearhead the development, communication and implementation of
effective growth strategies and processes.
● You’ll foster a success-oriented, accountable environment across all teams.
● You’ll represent the company with clients, investors and business partners.
● You’ll need to stay on top of the blockchain market, competitors and industry
● You will be leading and managing your team to look after our people operations,
onboarding of employees, employee relations, benefits, payroll and global
● You’ll oversee transformation and change management initiatives.
● Evolve and influence the overall people operations strategy and influence global
people operations model and strategies.
● Oversee your team’s leadership on the company’s global project work to
enhance our employees’ experience and processing through their employment,
including process and procedure improvements, automation, data and analysis.
● You’ll need at least a Master’s degree in business, accounting, finance,
management, economics with an MBA preferred.
● Dedicated experience on a global platform with high volume of product pushes
such as Facebook, Google and Apple.
● P&L responsibility for an organization or unit focused on emerging technologies.
● Be very flexible, hands-on and able to multitask while delegating in a
● Experience with direct responsibility for people operations in a global company.
● Experience in a similar senior executive leadership role.
● A strategic leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
● Proficiency in long-term planning and budgeting.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Exceptional leadership skills in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● Experience providing leadership and oversight for overall day-to-day operations.
● Development of annual operating plan.
● A solid understanding of IT and technology and the benefits it can provide.
● Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Key Measurements of the COO’s Success
● Users # / MAU (and passed KYC/AML)
● # Third-party developer partners signed on
● # Applications
● Hiring speed
● Product delivery speed/quality
● Product/service response speed
○ Ease of use for user-experience.
● # market jurisdictions entered
● Financial profitability (both in USD and cryptocurrency)
● Long-term commodity value
● Customer service speed and rating
● Liquidity of the exchange
● Ratio of positive/negative media coverage
Key Traits We’re Looking For
- Computer science Platform (fast HQ product push)
- Evangelist Product (user experience, user growth)
- People operations
- Platform (dev relationships)
- Project management Business/operations management
● Competitive Salary
● Awesome bonus
● 20 days annual leave
● 8 days personal leave
● 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life insurance
● 401(k) and FSA
● Gym on site, accessible 24/7
● Loads more!
To hear more about this role you can email – email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.