Our client is a start-up blockchain company with a high emphasis on privacy. They see the importance of privacy that comes with the quickly increased use of the internet. Currently, they are looking for you as a skilled full stack engineer with experience in the blockchain industry. They will value your good ideas and you will be an important part of their growth as their first remote worker their expanding team of developers.
You will be working remotely with a team of engineers in an unexplored territory with a big focus on privacy. You will strive to make a difference through blockchain technology and find a high sense of purpose in what you do. As a remote engineer, you will need to be able to motivate yourself as well as be able to participate in occasional meetings during European business hours.
Required of you:
- You are passionate about decentralised systems, blockchain and open source
- You have five years of any strict languages, (c / c++, Python, Java, Go, Rust)
- You understand SSL-certificates, cryptography, public key infrastructure and secure design.
Of high interest:
- If you previously have worked with cryptocurrency/blockchain
- If you have contributed to open source projects
- If you have an advanced degree (M.S, Ph.D) in a related field
- If you have experience in AI, Machine Learning, Complexity science or distributed algorithms.
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Isak Westerberg https://www.linkedin.com/in/isak-westerberg-029676104/
Cryptorecruit is the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Solidity, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.