Our client is based in Central Europe and is on the path of becoming the forefront of global cryptocurrency adoption. Seeking an operations architect with extensive experience in production Linux operations to join their team. As an integral part of the team you will ensure uptime, data integrity and strict security monitoring.
- At least 5 years of Linux administration with high volume, high availability distributed systems
- Possess expert working knowledge and experience with Google Cloud Platform, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Golang and Node.js applications deployment along with best practice know-how
- PostgreSQL administration experience is vital
- Deep understanding of IP Networking – routing, tunnels/VPN, firewalls & NAT
- Extensive knowledge of active security monitoring, IDS and recovery planning
- Knowledge of blockchain node setup is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, communication and documentation skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
Remuneration: €50 to €80K + Tokens/Equity.
To hear more about this role you can:
- Email – email@example.com
- Send a connection request on LinkedIn to Omar Hannoun https://www.linkedin.com/in/omar-hannoun-b25b2ba1/
Cryptorecruit are the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, Frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com and make sure to register your details.