Our client is an exciting start-up developing a cryptocurrency network based on an
open-source third generation blockchain we’re creating which is focused on setting a
new standard in security and protection for buyers while solving a widespread problem in game development funding.
They are looking for a Vice President of Engineering who is passionate about building and delivering critical services and products. You’ll be a seasoned, driven and passionate engineering software architect with a proven track record of leading and transforming complex cloud services, products and technology portfolios. You’ll be leading the architecture software development and engineering technical strategy for a highly visible, strategic and significant set of services and products with a global reach, creating a platform that will be setting the standard in terms of blockchain exchanges with exceptional user experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Develop systems and component architectures and APIs that meet the test of
time within emerging technologies. You’ll be articulating and evangelizing
architectural principles reciprocally with engineering teams that ensure the
system components fit and last and align with our company vision and focus on
our growth of community.
● Lead a team or architects to define, develop, maintain and communicate the
technology and platform strategy to all levels including board members, the
senior executive team and external stakeholders such as our community of
users and developers.
● Lead, inspire and work with the engineering teams to provide continuous
architecture and design mentorship/leadership and be a source of support that
ensures successful product delivery and operational excellence in product.
● Collaborate with key partners such as developers, development managers,
product and program management and senior technical and business
executives to drive the architecture strategy.
● Resolve approaches for new areas by quickly investigating the state of the art
and available technologies.
● Champion a culture of innovation in an environment that requires high levels of
scalability, security and reliability.
● Establish relationships with key architects across technology organizations and
collaborate on promoting architectural standard methodologies.
● Lead and support a team to design, build and operate an uncommon data
● Focus and lead production in a fast-paced continuous agile development
environment, delivering high quality product pushes that set the standard within
our industry and end user expectations.
● A PhD in Computer Science is highly desirable, a Bachelor’s degree in Computer
Science or related discipline from a major top institution and MBA is required.
● At least 10 years experience in a senior architect position is required.
● Experience managing and leading teams across geographies and remote
studios is required.
● Exceptional technical background in data with deep understanding of issues in
multiple areas such as data management, query processing, distributed
processing, high availability, statistical and machine learning and operational
excellence of production systems required.
● At least 5 years experience in systems design and development, including core
systems and enterprise-wide applications used in financial/fintech space as well
as online applications and web-based systems, blockchain technologies
● Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and interaction skills,
including ability to effectively communicate architectural issues and concepts to
technical and non-technical people at multiple organization levels, required.
● Experience in payments or related industry is a plus
● Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
Key Traits We’re Looking For
- Software development
● Competitive Salary
● Awesome bonus
● 20 days annual leave
● 8 days personal leave
● 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
● Life insurance
● 401(k) and FSA
● Gym on site, accessible 24/7
● Loads more!
To hear more about this role you can email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at wwww.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.